15 March 2009

sholder injury with a week holidays

  • On thursday on fifth march i betten salaigurubalan in left hand ,on second slap my sholder down thos is my first sholder down
  • this event take place on back gate on KSR campus at 6:00 or above (after finishing evening class
  • on that time Vetrivel hands up my injury then ,it fixed
  • On that nighe i did't went to night class
  • Then i did't move to class fo friday
  • On friday me and Elumalai (ECE Jr) went t Alagiri.Dr in Pallipalayam With 300Rs .But for that consultation he charged 400 (consultation50+350 forband) ,then i search for ATM it not Applicaple for LVB bank so i gave only 50Rs then i planed to go to my home
  • on that night i move to krishnagiri at 10 pm then i search for Dr. he is not there
  • Next day i went to Dr. Ashok kunar wiht help of (annai)Annitha then gave me a rope on that time i saw a man injured by leg fracture all his relation and friends are crying
  • then I stay there on satueday,sunday,monday,tuesday
  • then on tuesday evening 3 pm i move to Hostel
  • Imove by Erode bus i down on Pallipalayam because Dr Alagiri given tablets are not avilable or some one not understand what he written so i brought that
  • then i took leave forwednesday and tuesday
  • this is my on week leave to collage

No comments:

Post a Comment