30 March 2009

20th Birthday

  • this is the time of month end (27,28,29)in KSR but we have leave in 27th only
  • 27th on that day my DADDY birthday.
  • on 27th i and my roommates and Jr went to flim Arunthathi the Afternoon we went to Hotpoint then i made them treat to all
  • then i brought watermelon Rs 30
  • then on next day i treat to vimal, salai,vetri and prasath
  • to give treat i made treat to prasath to his room then i drink Toddy first time on before day of my birthday
  • next day on sunday is my birthday but there is class of Java sir then i gave Milkybar to sam and gokul
  • Gokul gave me a gifr as microtip pencil amd marker
  • on that day evening i went to Java sir home to give tm treat as frid rice and noddels then i talk to him then i stay there on 1 hour
  • then i went KSR vimal treat me
  • I did't bought my new cloths
  • but my dad gave my money suddenly noteuse(1200) came to stop my birthday
  • any way the treat amount makeme 500
  • on next day monday farewell day for 3rd years then English Communication Pratical
  • on that day Formula one is started Jeison button win in australian GP in constructon of Brawn (new car company insterd of Honda)
  • this is this companyies first match and in first match they got victory .

No comments:

Post a Comment