22 June 2009

Free One on One Training To Make Money Online

I have got a few emails by people asking me questions on various topics related to making money online. I cannot answer them all because I need to know your background and other information for giving you a proper suggestion. Starting today, I will give training or help people one on one. I am sure there are many of you who want to start websites and make money online but are not able to do so due to some or the other reason. I will help you guys for FREE and ensure that you kick start your online money making journey soon.

I will select one person who can get in touch with me via email, Yahoo Messenger or GTalk. I guess around 5 - 7 days for each person will be enough to start his/her online empire. I will help everyone but it will be on a first come first serve basis. Please note that I won't be available forever to help you.

You need to do the following to get my FREE help or training:

  • Post a comment here with as much detail as possible. Please note that person providing all details will be chosen first. This means if the first person does not post his background and details then I move to the second. The first person will get a chance later for sure.
  • You will have to document everything you do and provide it to me. I will post it here for everyone else to read and help themselves. This post can have your link of the website we have worked on.
  • You may also create a PDF which can be downloaded by blog readers here.

Depending on the response and people needing help, I will move everyone to a forum on my site where we all can brain storm and help each other make money online. This forum will be private where we can discuss and share our SECRETS of making money online. Start with your entries soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment